Condo Unit Owner’s Insurance in {states_primary}

Insuring a condominium in {states_all_or} is different than insuring a home. And the biggest difference is knowing where your responsibilities begin and end. That’s why it really pays to work with a knowledgeable insurance agent like {agency_name_long}. Read on, or call us at {general_phone}.

Your Condo Insurance Coverage Options

Your condo association buys insurance for the building and common areas. In choosing your condo policy, you should consider the areas of the building that you own, your personal belongings, and any safety systems you have in place. {agency_name_long} can assist in finding a policy that is right for you if your condominium is in {states_all_or}.

Ask Your Agent at {agency_name_short}

Your independent agent at {agency_name_long} can help you find insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to discuss when you speak with {agency_name_short}:

  • Which areas of the structure am I responsible for?
  • Can you talk me through my condo’s interior features and the things I own, so I can make an informed decision about coverage?
  • Are discounts available to me if I carry multiple policies, or have a security system and fire resistance?

Contact Us!

For further questions and assistance, please contact {agency_name_long} at {general_phone} or {email}.

{tagline:cond}{agency_name_long}: {tagline}{/cond}.

Content provided by: Safeco Insurance

This entry was posted in California - 101, Central - 101, Mid-Atlantic - 101, Midwest - 101, Mountain - 101, Northeast - 101, Northwest - 101, Southeast - 101 and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.